- Based on Halo.Infinite.MULTi14-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-halo.infinite.multi14.iso (60,231,319,552 bytes).Halo Infinite Free Download.
- 3 DLCs (Halo Infinite Campaign, Campaign High-Res Textures and Multiplayer High-Res Textures) are included and activated depending on your selected options to avoid crashes
- CreamAPI crack/emu by deadmau5 is available in NoDVD folder. It allows you to play this repack imported into Steam, in both multiplayer and campaign modes. Install the game to your standard Steam games folder, verify files with Steam, disable automatic updates and copy one of two CreamAPI cracks over
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading of multiplayer files, High-Res Assets for both Campaign and MP (separately), Credits video and language files you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 56.1 to 19.3~46.2 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: from 10 minutes (Campaign only, one language, no High-res content, 16-threads CPU) to 40 minutes (ALL languages and optionals, 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 61.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
When all hope is lost and humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, the Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he’s ever faced. Step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero to experience an epic adventure and explore the massive scale of the Halo ring. To experience the campaign, purchase Halo Infinite (Campaign).Halo Infinite Free Download.
Legendary Multiplayer, Freed:
Halo’s celebrated multiplayer returns, reimagined and free-to-play! Seasonal updates evolve the experience over time with unique events, new modes and maps, and community-focused content.
Halo returns to its roots with fair starts, on-map equipment, and 4-player squads to offer the ultimate arena-shooter experience.
Big Team Battle:
Create endless combat possibilities by mixing and matching a rich variety of weapons, vehicles and equipment to experience big-team mayhem and fun that embraces the full spectrum of the Halo sandbox.